Friday, May 22, 2009

Family Hoilday

Aloha: Well, today, after pau hana, we will be heading out to Kona for our family holiday. Do not expect to see a post till next week Tuesday. Topher, CJ and Anakam will be going early to check in and Ka'iulani and Burida will be heading out after work. I do not think they will be in Kona till after 9p. I hope the wife and I will be able to be there by 7p. Check in is at 4p so the burden is on Topher and company to get us all settled in. Last year my wife and I were the last to arrive.

In today's volcano report from HVO, tremor is at moderate levels, and RB2S2BL quakes are at background levels. Other than that it is SOS. Just heard on the news that Mexico City just had a 5.8 quake.

The weather for today is bright and sunny. However, the winds are light and the plume is headed in the direction of the village. The other day as I was walking to the PO a guy stopped to advise me that the vog was coming and to be careful I do not get caught in the "cloud".

Nobody took the bait yesterday. I guess the note about sending the column to my reader yesterday may have put a damper on more comments. I hope not.

Take care and be good to each other. May God bless all of you and may God bless America.

1 comment:

Elemakule Tutu said...

After I wrote today's post I got a comment on yesterday's "bait". Thanks CGC.