Thursday, May 7, 2009

Do not like the weather, just wait.

Aloha: Have you noticed that I have gotten lazy and just use "Aloha" as my opening? I have another question. What does if mean when one says "The rule of law"? Just what is the "rule of law"?

Well, here I am up in God's country and the weather keeps changing. When I got up it looked like it was going to be a cloudy, dark day. Then the sky cleared and when I checked the HVO webcam Halema'uma'u was socked in. Then the sky got cloudy and now it is sunny and bright.

We had a very pleasant evening last night. After the award ceremony we went out to eat. Unfortunately Kaiulani and Burida were not able to go with us. They had company at home so had to go straight home after the event. We were thinking of going to Ken's but decided to go the Don's instead. Anakam had her usual and I started to tease her about it until it was pointed out that I always order the same thing too.

I checked the Halema'uma'u webcams last night when we got home and saw glow from only one camera. This morning's report states that glow was recorded by both cameras. I guess they have better eyes than I do. The rest of the report is SOS. It has been three weeks since the HVO staff has been able to measure SO2 emisions. ( I just tried to do a spell check and nothing happened.)

Do be good to each other and may God bless you all.

2 comments:

hokusushi said...

I always order the same thing cause I know what it tastes like and I know I'll be satisfied. :)

Anonymous said...

Rule of Law
That individuals, persons and government shall submit to, obey and be regulated by law, and not arbitrary action by an individual or a group of individuals.