Monday, May 4, 2009

Big Island Blogs

Aloha: I got a note in the comment section of my blog a few days ago with a link to blogs from the BI. I had no idea there were more that just a handful. It looks like I will have to spend more time reading just what other people are talking about.

Last night was rather warm up in "God's country". The wind is still blowing in the wrong direction so the air is not as clean as we would like. I am not in the habit of checking the webcams at night so did not see that the two cams at Halema'uma'u showed a glow. The webcam on ML shows that most of winter's snow is gone.

The HVO reports that tremor is up but other than that everything else is SOS. As I said earlier the wind is not blowing in the correct direction so the SO2 has not been measured since April 15th.

Topher is off this weed but I had to come to Hilo to get new lenses for my glasses. I will be down again on Wednesday for the award ceremony for Anakam. Next Sunday the wife and I will be going to Denver for her user conference. I will have trouble posting while there so I guess you all will luck out.

That's all for today. God bless you all and my He bless America.

2 comments:

hokusushi said...

Please take that airbourne pills with you and maybe even a mask. I don't you catching something up there.

kaiulani said...

So I heard that I made you a grumpy gus. No need to be a grumpy gus!