Saturday, December 5, 2009

Waiting for the news.

Aloha: My brother just got back from having a great time at our niece's house for Thanksgiving. He told me about some family news that is rather exciting. I will not say just what it is until I read about it in a certain 4th grade teacher's blog.

My wife is teaching a class for the Red Cross this weekend. Friday night, all day Saturday and all day Sunday. She is training instructors so each student has to do 2 "teach backs". That can take a long time.

Weather today is cloudy and rather dark. Good for staying in bed. My oldest is having a yard sale so I went down to her house for a short time this morning. It is a good way to get rid of unwanted items.

The volcano report is SOS. Earthquakes are way down. There is a glow from the Pu'u 'O'o vent and the Halema'uma'u vent. For some reason I can not get the movies from the HVO website to play on my computer. Something about a file missing from the "quick time player". When I click on the "fix" icon I am told the file is not on the server so TS. I was able to view them before so I do not know what happened. The same goes for the Mauna Kea webcams.

That is it for today. You will have to tune in tomorrow for the rain report. God bless and take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha How funny! It hasn't exactly happened yet, but looking at rings is exciting enough, right? When it does happen, you'll definitely hear about it :)
Sending all my love down to the island!