Friday, December 18, 2009

It is sneaking up on you.

Aloha: Last night my wife informed me that this time next week will be Christmas. Auwe, it sure is coming up quickly. It looks like I will not be ready again this year. Next year my mo'opuna will be 4 and will know what Christmas and Santa means and I guess my free pass will have passed.

It is getting interesting in Denmark. As Shakespeare said, "there is something rotten in state of Denmark." Next year the rotten something will move to Mexico City. (For those of you who have not figured it out yet: I believe that anthropogenic global warming is a hoax that has, as its goal, the destruction of the American economy. It is based on the anthropocentric belief that humans are all powerful and responsible for all that is wrong with the universe.)

Our volcano is, again, SOS. The trades have returned so the vog is headed to Kona. The weather is bright and sunny. Clear weather equals cold mornings. I was 43 the other morning, 47 yesterday and 49 this morning. We just might have to invite another dog into the bed.

Have any of you noticed that I have started to put labels on my posts? "Run it up the flag pole and see if anyone salutes."

God bless and be good to each other.

No comments: