Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another one?

Aloha: After the last post I got another "follower". I really do not know what to think about this last one. I think it is a "scam" to get me to part with some of my money. I am one of those that do not open and/or look at things until I feel that it is "safe". I have a bad feeling about follower #6. Is it possible to remove a follower?

The volcano is, as usual, SOS. The weather is fantastic. The birds are singing, did you know, Volcano is the only place in Hawaii that you can live in a native forest with the native birds? I live in an old growth fern/ohia forest with apapane, making happy bird noises. Life would be prefect is Congress were not in session. (Sorry, I just had to get that in.)

May the good Lord bless and keep you all.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

Yes you can remove a follower. I would remove the follower asap.