Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just in case.

Aloha: Just in case I do not have a chance tomorrow I want to wish all of you a very, very Merry Christmas. I know how busy you all will be as we will be in a crazy mood too. Anakam will be doing her first turkey, and grandpa and grandma will be doing roast pork and sushi and lomi salmon and.....again too much food. Auwe! How can we lose weight? I really am too fat and I know I would feel a lot better if I lost about 60 pounds. For one thing I would be able to see my feet again.

This morning it was a bit chilly in Volcano. Thirty-nine on our porch and thirty-seven at the highway intersection. Still not a record; the first year I lived in Volcano it got down to 28 for three mornings in a row.

Auwe! I forgot to check the HVO website this morning, so I will just "wing" the volcano report and say SOS for the umpteenth time. (Wow, spell check likes umpteenth.)

Tomorrow we will be coming down to Anakam's early. I hope we will be able to sleep in on Saturday. We are planning on staying home on New Year's, as we have the last few years. I just might not get up at midnight to call and wake up my siblings.

My mo'opuna is waiting for the computer to play some of his games so I will close. God bless and take care.

No comments: