Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Something interesting.

Aloha: I subscribe to an online newsletter from the National Inflation Association, (http://inflation.us). I will not bore you all with details, but I do urge you to read just one issue to get insight as to what is happening to our economy.

Not much for today. The weather was clear in "God's country" this morning. Clear and cold. It was 50 on the porch. Since the house is not heated or insulated it is only about 10 degrees warmer in the house. (The first year I was here it got down to 28.) That is the weather report.

The volcano report is SOS. Tomorrow the bed store is going to deliver a new bed. Our old one is only about 30 years old. I ordered some new flannel sheets and they were shipped on November 4th. Still a no show. I got in touch with the company and they are going to ship a new set. If I recall correctly I told you all about the cell phone that was shipped from Maui to the Big Island by snail mail that took 2 months to make the 75 mile trip. I just might get two sets of sheets out of this.

That's if for today. God bless and be good.

No comments: