Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sept. 1, 2009. Tuesday

Aloha: As you can see by the title I can not think of a title again. I guess I will just blame old age. I have a storage unit where I store a bunch of stuff I got from my mother's estate. For some reason they charged me twice this month. I called and they are trying to get it fixed. I will have to call the credit union tomorrow if it is not fixed by then.

I see that my oldest daughter is going to go back to school to complete her degree in Hawaiian Studies. She, my wife and my youngest daughters are very good hula dancers. Both of the girls were "student teachers" at their old halau. When the halau closed many of the students and parents wanted the girls to open their own halau. She just may be headed in that direction.

It was wet in volcano this morning. I tried to walk to the PO but got rained on so came back. The volcano itself if just doing its thing. I have checked the wercams every night and do not see any glow but the report from the HVO says that they record a faint glow. I have a feeling that this "activity" is going to go on for a long, long time. Because of the SO2 a large part of the park is closed.

May God bless and keep all of you in the palm of his right hand.

No comments: