Thursday, September 3, 2009

A walk in the park.

Aloha: This morning I took a dose of "Aleve" and decided to go for a walk in the park. For those who are new to this blog I live within walking distance of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. My porch is less than a mile from Kilauea Iki crater, as the Apapane flies. My friend, Arther Itis, complained but I tried to ignore him. Needless to say my knees were very happy to get home.

The weather this morning was bright and sunny. It started to cloud up near the end of my walk and is now partly cloudy. It may get misty this afternoon.

My brother from Florida, Nabru, and his 11 year old grandson will be in Hawaii next week. My girls are trying to get a "picnic" set for "Bird Park" while they are here. Anakam had volunteered her sisters house for a get-together then the light bulb turned on and "Bird Park" popped up.

Auwe, my mo'opuna had to visit the office at school the other day. I think he is bored with school and has "ants in his pants". The teacher says that he knows his letters and numbers and can't sit while the other children catch on. The other day he would not sit in the "time out" chair so to the office he went.

The volcano report is SOS again today. Well, that is all for today. God bless and be good.

No comments: