Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hawi sister, where are you?

Aloha: It has been a long time since my sister in Hawi has responded to my blog. I have not heard from her since before Nabru and his grandson visited. (Hint, hint) I am thinking of putting in a closet on the porch. I will have to cut a hole in the wall and, quite frankly, am kinda "scared" I will miss the mark and make a big "boo-boo". I am 99% certain that I have got it figured out but still....

Today's weather is wet, wet, wet. The volcano is SOS. God is in his heaven and I am in Volcano. May He bless and keep all of you.

2 comments:

kaiulani said...

Hawi sister is doing okay. She emailed me yesterday about the fair thats this weekend. Unfortunately we cannot go because of my reunion.
I think that you should not cut a hole in your wall.

hokusushi said...

i agree....no cutting holes in the walls.