Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Virgin no more.

Aloha: Well it finally happened. My rain gauge is no longer a virgin. We got .35 inches of rain the other day. I was going to make the big announcement yesterday but the wife and I went to Casco in Kona and were gone all day. Yesterday was sunny all over the island. Not so today. We had to go into Kea'au to do the laundry today, and it was wet all the way down and back. I will check the gauge tomorrow to see how much we got today.

Auwe!!!! I forgot to check the HVO website for the volcano update. Yesterdays' report had earthquakes at way below background levels. I hope she is not saving up for a grand one.

I guess that is it for today. We are looking forward to the visit of Nabru and his grandson. They leave Atlanta tomorrow and will be here for about 3 weeks.

God bless you all and may He bless America.

No comments: