Friday, September 18, 2009

Lucky Nabru

Aloha: Boy did Nabru luck out. While he was on this side of the Big Island the days were bright and clear. We did get caught is a shower while at the Lava Tube, but other than that the weather was very "user friendly". Not so today. No problem as Nabru and his grandson are in Kona and on their way to Hawi. Then it is back to Atlanta and P-cola.

Last night I checked the webcams and there was quite a glow from the overlook webcam. Nada from the HVO webcam. Earthquakes are below background levels and tremor is elevated. So everything is SOS. I have been asked how long I thought this volcano thing will go on and the answer to that question is long after I am dead, cremated and scattered to the winds. This whole process started in 83 and there is no end in sight. However it could also just go "pop" and be over tomorrow.

Anakam has a conference in Kona to go to this weekend. Actually Sun, Mon and Tues. Topher has to work early on Monday so Grandma and I will have a house guest for Sunday and Monday night. Poor Topher! He will be all alone in the house.

Hey, it is 3:30p and the sun is making an appearance. Tomorrow my wife is going to help the Jaycee's at the County Fair. I will stay home and play on the computer.

God bless and take care. May God bless America.

No comments: