Thursday, September 24, 2009

A new Post

Aloha: After over a month of silence Hokusushi has posted a blog. To read about her weekend in Kona go to http://hokusushi-mynow.blogspot.com/ . Too quick we become old, too slow we become smart.

For some reason the webcams I check have had the same picture since 8:30a Tuesday. Earthquakes are way down, tremor is up and the whole thing is SOS. Weather is great in Volcano and hot in Hilo. Since I stopped emptying the rain gauge every day I have gotten 0.25 inches of wet for the week. I have also gotten one bug. I hope it did not drink too much of my water.

Tomorrow the preschool has a program for student's grandparents and after it is over I will be taking my mo'opuna and I think we will go to Wailoa State Park to torment the ducks and geese. Just outside the park is a bread "day old" store and I guess I will get some for CJ to feed the "fly boys". And girls. Anakam has requested that I wear shoes and that I shave for tomorrow. I just might wear my "old guys rule" shirt too.

God bless and take care. May God bless America.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

Did the stain come out? I hope so. If not, wear a different one. I'll get you a new Old Guys Rule shirt.