Friday, September 4, 2009

My "new" computer

Aloha: No I did not get a new computer. For less than $40 I expanded my memory so now I do not have to wait for things to happen. When I got this machine it came with 512 megs. Now I have 2.5 gigs.

Today my brother leaves Florida for Atlanta. He leaves Atlanta for Hawaii on Monday with his grandson. Everyone on this end is looking forward for this visit. My sister, Vovo, is thinking of a trip in January. I guess she wants to get away from a Kansas winter. My brother here in Hawaii is planning a trip to Missouri for Thanksgiving. I, on the other hand, am planning a trip to the bathroom in a few minutes.

Today is a very unusual day. My wife is actually taking a day off from work. Monday is Labor Day so she is going to be off for 4 days! At first we were going to go to Cosgo in Kona, but decided to sleep in this morning. I think we will be going tomorrow. Anakam called last night and I will be sitting next week. Poor CJ. I will have to be the bad guy and make him sit and eat and sleep when he is told so he will not be dis-enrolled from school. He really needs to be with kids his own age.

The weather is wet and the volcano is SOS. My almost new rain gauge has only recorded trace amounts of "precipitation".

God bless and take care. May God bless America.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

I hope that your trip to the bathroom was a successful one. =)