Monday, September 21, 2009

Pissed off!!!

Aloha: Just what is biting my butt? Saturday my wife worked at the County Fair all day. While she was giving free time to a group that exists to help the community, some A-H keyed our new car. Right down the drivers side. When I saw what had happened on Sunday morning I really thought that summery execution was a good idea. One thing for certain, they would not do it again.

On a happier note, CJ spent the night with grandma and grandpa last night and will again tonight. He was very good about getting up and dressed and all the little things to get ready for school. We went to McD's for breakfast, he had hotcakes and I had a Sausage McMuffin. McD's is just across the street from the school so quite convienent.

It is hot in Hilo today. It was 80 at 8a this morning. Clear when we left Volcano. The volcano is SOS.

Be good and may God bless.

No comments: