Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Saga of CJ 2

Aloha: Auwe! The "saga of CJ" continues. He had another "bad" day today. When Topher went to pick him up this noon he was sitting in the "time out" chair. It seems that he wanted to play with a toy car rather then participating in a group activity. Poor Anakam; read her comment on yesterday's blog (mine) and her blog, "my now".

Weather today is same as yesterday. Wet off and on. I will not be going to the PO today.

The volcano is SOS again today. I have not seen anything about the quakes in Bay of California today. There were a few yesterday, the largest 6.9. A quake that strong will knock your dentures out if you do not keep your mouth shut.

I see that Louisville Ky. got 6.5 inches of rain in an hour today. Stupid drivers think they are driving boats rather than cars. And these geniuses get to vote! Auwe!!

God bless and take care.

2 comments:

kaiulani said...

I see you are full of jokes!

hokusushi said...

your a funny man! :)