Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello

Aloha: Hey, it has been awhile since I wrote. There is not much happening on this end of Paradise. The last storm was a bust and I hope the next one is just as exciting. The projected path is just a tad north of the last one so it is looking good for now.

The weather today is very nice. I just got back from the PO and it was rather hot out in the sun. My friend, Arther Itis, started to bug me about my knees so I guess I will not do much more walking today.

The volcano is just doing its thing. Tremor is going up and down, SO2 was way up the other day (2050 tonnes a day), but is back down to 700. The normal in 170. The report is that there is now a hole in the bottom of the vent. A hole in the vent in the crater in the caldera. Maybe I should just say HVCC from now on. Just like the earthquakes, RB2S2BL. The volcano report for today will be SOS.

My mo'opuna is adjusting to the structure of school. He still like to do his own thing, but is getting better every day. On Friday he did not eat when the other children ate but did not make an issue of it. When he is with me he goes to sleep at 2p, but at school sleep time is 12:30. Sometimes he sleeps and other times he will lie quietly.

I was asked how my weight loss spell is working. Auwe, not so good. It worked for about 2 weeks and I lost 4/5 pounds. Now I am back to my old habits.

That's it for today. May God bless and be good to each other.

No comments: