Monday, August 17, 2009

Feedback

Aloha: Here I sit, trying to think of something interesting to write about. My brother, Nabru, is "enjoying" his tropical storm in Florida, Our TS is passing to the north and will cut off our trades for awhile, which means more vog on this side of the island.

The weather is pretty nice. Partly cloudy with a light breeze. As soon as the "Glenn Beck" program is finished I will take a walk to the PO. Years ago I joined the Democrat Party and still on their rolls. When I first joined I was very active in the 2nd district in Hilo. I was considered to be a raising star behind the scenes. Not as an office seeker, but one who works out of the public eye in the party to get others elected. To make a long story short, I came to the conclusion that Democrat or Republican are just two sides of the same coin. Heads or tails, Democrat or Republican, the coin is still a quarter. Nabru calls them Demopublican and Republicats. Well, my short story is getting long. I am now looking at the Libertarian Party.

The volcano is SOS. The glow is not strong enough to be seen on the HVO webcam, but shows up as a bright white spot on the overlook webcam.

God bless and take care.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

What happened to your voting thingy?