Friday, August 21, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise

Aloha: I got a pleasant surprise when I signed on to my blog today. I have a new follower! She is a grand-niece of mine. Her mother lived with my mother for a time, way too long ago. My sister, Vovo, did a wonderful job with her children and my nieces and nephews have done a great job with their children. I just reread what I wrote and it is rather convoluted. How about this; my sister is Vovo. Vovo's daughter lived with our mother after she finished high school. My niece's daughter is now a school teacher (boy, I am getting old) and is now a follower of my blog.

My wife, her brother and a good friend went camping for the weekend. She took all the dogs so I am here all alone. Now I can have the Fox News Network on all day. Both of my daughters also went camping but did not know that their mother had planned this trip so are going to about the same area, South Point, with a group of their friends. The area they are going is where, in the late 50's early 60's my mother and I would go to look for glass balls. My knees no longer allow me to go hopping all over the rocks so now I just walk on level ground, and sleep in a bed.

It is a glorious day in Volcano today. I do not think there is any other place as beautiful as Volcano on a day like today. Fantastic!!!!!

Volcano report is SOS again. Not really anything new to report.

Anybody reading this blog is welcome to comment on the blog. You do not even have to identify yourself although it makes it easier for me to know if I should answer the comment if I know who is writing.

That's all folks! May God bless and be good to each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it was a pleasant surprise when I got your email about your blog! I was almost late for school the other morning because I was reading through your entries :)