Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A calm day

Aloha: The storm has broken up and past the BI to the north. We did not get any rain up here in Volcano. I put up a rain gauge and so far I have gotten is trace amounts of rain. We have a lot of misty and drizzly days up in this area and I guess that is what I am recording.

The storm changed the wind pattern a bit and so the vog is heavy between Volcano and Hilo. I hope the trades come back this afternoon to take care of that problem.

For the second night in a row there was a glow in the vent in the etc, etc..... The RB2S2BL quakes are below background levels. I would venture a guess and rate the volcano at SOS.

I think that will be it for today. May God bless all of you and may God bless America.



1 comment:

hokusushi said...

what is the website that you can go to and see the glow?