Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CJ's saga 3

Aloha: Today was a very good day for CJ. It was the first full day of school. Monday and Tuesday were till 11:15, but today was till 1:15. Tomorrow and Friday will be till 2:15. CJ was sleeping when Topher and Anakam picked him up today, so he was not too happy when he got home. He ate half his lunch at school and is now sitting with Topher finishing his lunch. Guess who is in Hilo today? That's right, yours truly.

The weather at the volcano was a bit hazy with a mist this morning when we left this morning. I bought a rain gauge so soon I will have another boring fact to give you on my blog.

The volcano report is SOS for today.

I keep forgetting to tell you all about Sunday. We had a very good day at my oldest house on Sunday. Burida worked the BBQ and we really had too much to eat. Asparagus on the grill is very good. We really had a great time. I am thinking (again) about extending my porch so we will have space to be able to BBQ at Volcano. I think I will give the builder a call to get an estimate.

That's if for today. God bless and be good.

3 comments:

kaiulani said...

Did sister meet with the teacher? If so, what did she say?

hokusushi said...

Heres what happened...

Me: So how was he today?
Teacher: He was a lot better. :) We just need to keep talking to him and working with him.
Me: Did he eat all his food for lunch?
Teacher: Whatevers gone from there is what he ate.
Me: Ohh ok.
Teacher: But other than that he was good today.

The end...

he also painted and mixed red and yellow playdoh together to make the color green.

hokusushi said...

I meant orange. :P