Monday, August 3, 2009

First day.

Aloha: Saturday was Anakam's first day at her "second" job. Today was CJ's first day at school. Anakam day was very successful, CJ's not so. It seems CJ has a "listening" problem. Hopefully the "problem" will be resolved within a week or so.

It has been raining off and on up here in Volcano, Hawaii today. I was not able to go to the PO today. I think I will have to get a set of rain gear so I can do more walking.

The volcano report is again SOS. It seems that earthquakes are down, although not so in Baja California. They were really shaking down there today.

Please pray that God blesses America and my He bless all of you.

1 comment:

hokusushi said...

CJ didn't have a good day at school today either. When Topher went to pick him up he was sitting on the time-out chair. Hphm....... IDK what to do. I tell him to listen but, I can't be there at school to monitor his behavior. *sigh*