Friday, August 7, 2009

CJ's saga 4

Aloha: Well, it looks like CJ is settling down. His "listening problem" has morphed into an "ants in the pants" problem. He likes to eat only one thing at a time, ie; plain bread, no butter, jelly or anything. Plain rice or just french fries or just pancakes; you get the idea. Anakam makes him a lunch and he will only eat one thing in the lunch.

I just realized I did not check the HVO website to get the update. Auwe, I guess I will just wing it and say it is SOS.

I am in Hilo today as my wife will be bowling for the data processing team tonight. She wanted me to come down because (I am guessing) she wants to drink and needs a driver. She bowls once a year and is quite pleased when she breaks 100.

When we left Volcano this morning the weather was iffy. It was raining here in Hilo when we got here but is bright at this time. Those of you who still remember the cameras that used film you would know what "cloudy bright" is. Well, Hilo is "cloudy bright" now.

Hopefully I will not have to report any more "CJ problems", and this will be the last of the "Saga of CJ". God bless and take care.

No comments: