Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm still alive.

Aloha: Guess what? I am still alive! It is my internet connection that is dead. I took Kansas Vovo to Hawi a week ago and was going to spend one night. Sorting through the last (I hope) of our mother's items. It was slow going so I ended up staying one more night. When I got home on Wednesday I would log on and after a few minutes I would get a "Can not connect to the internet." message. After resetting the modem about 5 times I called the cable company and the technician could not get a "rise" out of my modem. I took the modem down to the cable company and got a new one. Guess what? It does not work. Now I am waiting for the cable company to send a technician (Sometime in the next 3 years,) to check the lines. The TV works.

I thought that after a week I would have a lot to talk about, but the weather is the same as it was before I left; the volcano is the same; the rain gauge is dry; my followers have not posted; my readers have not commented.....I feel neglected. Don't you feel sad for me?

May the Lord bless and keep you all safe. May God bless the USA.

2 comments:

kaiulani said...

glad to see that you are still alive...haha... i havent posted because i havent the time... love ya!

hokusushi said...

this is such a sad posting. Don't be sad dad. :)