Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I's still here!

Aloha: It looks like my problem with getting on the web is the wireless router. I am still on after 36 hours so my wife and I will go to Cosco tomorrow and see if I can get a new router. If not at Cosco there is always Office Max.

Our volcano is basically SOS, with one major change. The lava is not flowing through tubes to the coast. Within the tube the lava is contained. We now have surface flows and we just might lose another house to Pele. The flow is about 150 yards from the house in the Royal Gardens subdivision. The entire subdivision has been cut off by lava and you need 4WD to cross the lava to get into the subdivision. Because of the surface flows no lava is entering the ocean.

Before I started writing today I read the new posting from my favorite 4th grade teacher. I was very happy to see a new post from her but the news was not too bright. Her school is having money problems and might have to cut staff. I will have to send Manuel a request to have her situation put on his prayer list. Hopefully all will be well with her.

The weather in Volcano is sunny and the air is clean. For a short time this morning I thought we would have rain, but no such luck. I still have more than half a tank of water but would rather have it full.

That is all for today. May God bless and keep all of you safe.

No comments: