Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Earthquakes?

Aloha: I tried to check the earthquake website yesterday afternoon and again this morning and can not get in. Some kind of error; page not found or something. I clicked on the webmaster link and got a page to send an e-mail. Got it all written out and could not find the "send" button. Talk about "technologically challenged". I think my picture is in the dictionary.

Have you been following the Hatti orphan story? I noticed something and am wondering if anybody else has noticed the same thing. The US citizen who adopt these children and the groups that are trying to help are all "white". Where are the American "black" church groups and "black" families? I hope that I am just not watching the TV at the time that they are engaged. If any of you have seen anything different please let me know. Some of my wife's co-workers have asked her if she will be going for the Red Cross. This is a International Red Cross/Red Crescent project, not an American Red Cross. Also my wife does not have a passport so she can not leave the country.

The reports from the volcano are all SOS. This blog program is giving me a warning that the autosave has failed. I wonder if I am still hooked up the the internet? I will find out when I post this thing. God bless and take care.

No comments: