Thursday, February 25, 2010

What's new with you?

Aloha: I am still waiting for news from Kansas Vovo. She left Hilo on Monday and called me from Dallas between flights. She had had an adventure going from Hilo to Dallas and was going to write it all down for all to read, but nothing yet.

Everything is SOS up here in God's country. My wife is teaching a class for the Red Cross this week. It is one of the longer classes; 3 hours tonight; 3 hours tomorrow night; all day Saturday and all day Sunday. We will have our mo'opuna all day Saturday and most of Sunday. I think I will take him into the HVNP. It should be interesting as he is now 4 and can "learn" something about the native flora and fauna. We shall see.

I guess that is it for today. May the Good Lord bless and keep all of you safe.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

He will enjoy that very much. Take him to the lava tube. I think he would get a kick out of that place, I know I did when I was a kid.