Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday report, one day late.

Aloha: The title says Sunday, but it is Monday. I could not get on the "net" this weekend even though I did the unplug, plug in thing. This morning I was looking at the modern and cable and such and I thought, "What if it is the wireless router, not the modem, that is 'kaput'". I hard wired the desktop to the modem and have been on this thing for about 2 hours now. If it works for the next 24 hours I will get a new router.

We had about 0.1 inches of rain this past week. This morning it was 50 degrees and clear in God's country. Our volcano is fuming and doing a little shaking. The overlook webcam went out at about midnight last night. The report said that there are 2 holes in the floor of the "inset" in the vent in the floor of the crater in the caldera called Kilauea. If that makes sense to you please explain it to me.

I do not have to sit my Mo'opuna this week. My wife has to take another day off that was earned last year; I think she will be taking off on Wednesday. I have to get in touch with Kansas Vovo to see if she wants to do something this week.

Take care and may God bless and keep each and every one of you safe and sound.

1 comment:

hokusushi said...

I will be taking wednesday off as well. I will be getting my hair done and then spending the rest of the day with my family. Let me know what you guys are gonna do.