Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday (ho hum) Report

Aloha: After the whale watching tour these reports do not seem very exciting. The volcano is SOS, although one reader thought "Thar she blows" referred to Pele, the goddess of fire. The weather has been bright, sunny, and rather cool. We did have about 0.25 inches of rain last night. Oh, before I forget, do any of you know the formula for figuring out the volume of water if one inch falls on a square foot surface. I knew it 30 years ago but my brain seems to not want to find it again. I estimate the quarter inch gave me about 200 gallons.

I think I will be sitting on Monday. I am waiting for a call from Anakam. I am not sure when Topher works so ...

I guess that is it for today. May God bless you all and be good to each other.

No comments: