Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's working, for now.

Aloha: The cable guy came and informed me that when the modem is changed, the router must be reset to get the whole thing to work. When he left it was working, but went down after a few minutes. I did the unplug, replug thing for the modem and the router and nothing happened. Tried it about half an hour later and the whole thing started to work again. I had called him and he was still working in Volcano and will stop back later this afternoon. You and I know that it will knock off again after the cable guy goes down to Hilo.

I was able to get into the earthquake website today and I did not see much change. California had a nice shaker today. I have not heard much more about that so I do not think it did much.

The weather today is beautiful, the volcano is SOS and I am still hooked up to the internet. May God bless and be nice to each other.

No comments: