Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where is everybody?

Aloha: Hey, where is everybody? It has been two weeks since any of the blogs I follow have posted anything. I thought I would get a reaction to Saturdays post but only got two e-mails on it. One agreed with the ideas expressed and the other disagreed. It has been awhile since I got a comment on the blog for everyone to see.

I have not been sitting my mo'opuna lately. Topher has been off so poor me, I am not needed. Now don't you feel sorry for me. Boo Hoo!! I have to go down to Hilo tomorrow for some PT. Then I have to go down on Friday for my regular check-up. Thursday is a Holiday in Hawaii. It is to honor the first king of Hawaii, Kamehameha the first.

The weather is fantastic here in Volcano. The birds are happy and letting everyone know it. The air is clear and so is the sky. It will get warm this afternoon, but not like Hilo.

Tremor is going up slowly at our volcano. (Did you notice that I really do not know when to use a capital V in volcano?) RB2S2BL quakes are at background levels. In other words the Volcano update is SOS.

God bless and take care.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

Sorry. Dont have the time to blog anymore. And I dont like to comment on political issues with you... its unhealthy for me cause it raises my blood pressure. =)