Monday, June 22, 2009

pchwow.com

Aloha: Have you seen the ads on TV that you can win $100,000 a week for a year? It is from our old friend "Publishers Clearing House". Have any of you ever gone to their website to register for all that money? Years ago I tried to register and after about 20 minutes of checking the boxes that said I did not want anything I just gave up and clicked on the "x" and got out of there. Well, guess what. I tried again, and the results were the same. Page after page of "item" I have no interest in that have to be "skipped" and then a "I noticed you have not ordered anything." page. The "x" at the top of the page came in handy again. I really wonder how long it would take to finish their process. Auwe, I guess I will not fund the rest of my retirement from PCH.

Today is a day that God decided to water the plants. Believe it or not I really do not mind the rain all that much. The wind is calm and the webcam at HVO shows it to be a foggy day at the park.

The report is again SOS. Miner changes that would be interesting if I were being paid to think so. Checked the webcams last night and the glow was quite beautiful. If you have never seen an eruption the view would be viewed as great.

Take care and be good to each other. May God bless and keep all of you and may God bless America.

No comments: