Friday, June 5, 2009

Did you miss me?

Aloha: I must beg your forgiveness for not writing yesterday. I know you all were very disappointed when you looked and did not find my blog. Ha, Ha; that was the joke of the day.

The weather this morning was not conducive to walking, but now it is a glorious day. I had a "come get me" notice at the PO yesterday so I did walk and get Part 1 of my brother's opus on his life. I did not realise that he made copies for my daughters too. Anakam called this morning all excited that Uncle Nabru had sent her a copy.

The glow from the volcano was bright last night when I checked the webcams. Tremor is at moderate levels and everything else is SOS.

My wife has to teach a Red Cross class this weekend. It is a 16 hour class so she will go at it 8 hours Sat and 8 hours on Sun. She will also teach a class next week for several evenings. I have to go for PT on Wed so my poor daughter will have to put up with me for the evening. I believe she will be stuck on Fri also as I have my regular 3 month check-up.

Is anybody keeping tract of the number of "Tsars" the government now has? I think it is at about 15 and still counting.

Be good to each other and may God bless you and may God bless America.

No comments: