Monday, June 29, 2009

Mind control.

Aloha: I tried a $600 diet and now I am going to try mind control. I know what has to be done, probably better than most doctors, but lack the will power to lose the weight I have too. On my oldest child's birthday I will go under the hypnotist's spell to lose the 6o pounds to get where I need to be.

How about the nominee to the SCOTUS with race issues being overturned by the SCOTUS. On a race issue no less. This country is in way deep, and the elephants and jackasses just keep adding to the pile. POTUS and COTUS just keep shoveling, unfortunately, in the wrong direction.

I am in Hilo today as Topher and Anakam both work today. I think that Topher will be off for the rest of the week so it looks like I will not be needed for sitting. I will find out when Topher gets home today.

The weather in Volcano was beautiful when we left this morning. Other than an earthquake on Maui the volcano report is SOS.

Take care and be good. God bless.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

How much does the hypnotist cost?