Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Drug store

Aloha: I have, for years, used Long's Drugs for all my prescriptions. The last few times I went to get my meds, instead of the normal 90 pills I only got 30. I have to take about 8 pills a day and have worked out a system where I pick up 2 or 3 a month. Now that CVS has taken over Long's I will have to go get my meds about 3 times a month since I do not run out of all my meds at the same day each month. I am really thinking of going to a different Drug store as it is out of my way to go to Long's in Hilo. Those of you who live on the Hilo side of the Big Island: where do you go and are you pleased with the service you are getting?

On the last post a question was asked about the lot next door. As far as I can see nothing has been done except what the front-end loader guy did; That is make a mess of the road.

It is a sunny day here in Volcano. Very little wind so it is now 70 on the porch. Ten degrees higher in the house. I have to go to Hilo on Friday for a pick up at Long's and I can just imagine what the temp is there. Auwe!!!!!

Our volcano is just doing its thing. Same old stuff. The glow at night is getting weaker and weaker.

May God bless all of you and may He bless America.



3 comments:

kaiulani said...

My co-workers really like Mina Pharmacy. Apparently they deliver and dont charge delivery. They could deliver your meds to your wifes job or to your daughters house if you wont be in the area. What lot is being worked on? I tried to look for any new permits released for new construction, but there wasnt any...

hokusushi said...

i like how your daughter calls us "your wife" and "your daughter", instead of "mom" and "sister". :P

kaiulani said...

I'm trying to be inconspicuous... =)