Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back in Hilo today.

Aloha: We have a party to go to tonight so here I am in steamy Hilo. I will have to come back down on Thursday for an evaluation by the Physical Therapist to see if PT will help my friend "Author". He has really been bumming me out lately.

I got a comment on yesterday's blog that sounded like a commercial for a company that makes dog collars. There was a link to a company that makes electronic collars so I am guessing that that is who sent the comment. The ads always say free shipping but surprise surprise, not for Hawaii.

The weather was glorious in Volcano this morning. On the way down we could see the cloud bank over Hilo. It is now clear and humid in Hilo.

The volcano report is SOS except for earthquakes. There has been too many 3.0 ones lately. The glow is bright at night but the plume is very thin. Tephra is up slightly, but not by much.

God bless and be good.

No comments: