Friday, June 12, 2009

South Point

Aloha: Yesterday, King Kamehameha Day, my wife and I, Topher, Anakam, CJ and Ka'iulani spent the day at South Point. Too bad Burida had to work. Without him the gang was not complete. There were quite a few people there. While my wife was fishing a guy approached me and asked where he could go for "cliff jumping". I could understand "cliff diving" at South Point proper, but jumping with a chute and the wind blowing into the cliffs....auwe! For those interested my wife had a very good day fishing! One of the Kupipi she caught is/was the largest I have ever seen.

It was wet when we left Volcano this morning. It is hot in Hilo. I had to come down for a doctor's appointment. My brother, Manuel, has been diagnosed with a clotting disorder that is genetic so I had myself tested and I am clean, so neither of my daughters, or my grandson, need to be tested.

I did not see any glow on the HVO webcam when I checked last night. However the webcam that overlooks the vent showed a strong glow. Tremor is still rising, but is still in the moderate range. All else is SOS.

I got a call from an 800 number the other day. I let it go to voice mail while I googled the number. It is not a popular number. It is from Allstate. If you answer they say that it is a wrong number. I called our Allstate agent and let him know just what people think of this type of telemarketing. I hope they get the message.

Well, take care of each other and may God bless and keep all of you.

No comments: