Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's new with you.

Aloha: A reader sent me an e-mail asking what is the "PT" I made mention of in one of the previous posts. PT is physical therapy. I go to unpinch a nerve in my lower back.

I do not claim to understand how my brain works, but for some reason I just started to think about while in the Navy (February 16, 1966 - October 24, 1969: 3 years, 8 months and 8 days) I used to watch bullfighting from Mexico on TV. I do not know why that just popped into my mind.

Yesterday was wet, last night was wet, this morning it looked like more of the same and. presto, it cleared up and it is a bright and sunny day.

SOS on the volcano watch.

God loves to all of you and take care.

2 comments:

hokusushi said...

When I was in JROTC and went to spring camp in 2000 at Schofeild Barracks "PT" meant Physical Traning. We would say as a cadence after waking up at 5am and doing and hours worth of push-ups, crunches, jumping jacks, etc, when the sargent or whoever was leading would ask if we had enough we would yell "More PT, MORE PT, SIR!!!" Now, wasn't that silly!

kaiulani said...

yes. I would yell, "No more PT, No more PT SIR!"