Thursday, July 9, 2009

The new SOS

Aloha: I have had to lower the levels in my volcano report to the "new and improved" SOS. Everything is running at a lower level so that will be the new SOS. The only interesting event has been a 3.3 earthquake on Mauna Loa.

We went for dinner for my eldest's birthday last night. The restaurant in Pahoa, for reasons unknown to us, does not sell spirits. Both of my daughters and their significant others were really bummed out. This restaurant is supposed to have the best "Margaritas" on this side of the island. It may be too early to tell but I could not eat all of my food and I do not seem to be eating as much today so maybe the "spell" I went under yesterday is working. I hope so. I do need to lose 50/60 pounds.

The weather today is a mixed bag. It was wet this morning then about 10a the sun came out. 15 minutes later it was wet again. Now it is sunny, but cloudy. Don't like the weather, stick around, it will change.

That's it for today. God bless and do be good to each other.

2 comments:

kaiulani said...

It was devastating. =( All day I dreamt of that ice cold magarita and whoosh! my dreams were destroyed...lol...

hokusushi said...

my dreams too. :(