Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Allergy eyes

Aloha: There is something in the air that is really bugging me these last few weeks. I have the sneezes and itchy eyes. It is driving me nuts!!!!! My daughter's big dog is "blasting". I learned that term from watching a dog show about a year ago. It is like when a dog sheds, but last a lot longer and is much heaver. He has been "blasting" now for about 8 months. Where in the world he is getting all that hair from is beyond me. No matter how much you brush him there is more hair coming out. I would think he would be bald by now. It was suggested that my allergy could be from the doggy dander, but why now and not months ago? As a side note the dog is about 13 years old and is really showing his age. We also have a litter mate who is quite gray in the face.

The weather is quite "iffy". I hope to be able to go to the PO at noon today. Yesterday I "rescued" another Jackson's chameleon. They walk so slow that they get run over on the road. When I go to the PO, if I see one trying to cross the road, I pick it up and put it in a tree. Yesterday it was a small female, about 5 inches long. The largest I have seen up here was about 10 inches and was also a female.

The volcano is not doing much of anything. Earthquakes, tephra, tremor and SO2 are all at the low end.

God's love to all or you and take care.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

Ooh, next one you find can you give it to me? I want to keep it. What do they eat? Ants? Cause we got plenty of those... btw, whos big dog is that? Anakam?