Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day late and a dollar short.

Aloha: Happy 4th of July, a day late. I was surprised to see I had not posted anything since the 1st. The wife and my oldest, her other half. Burida. and a bunch of others went to South Point for a camping and fishing trip. Anakam, Topher, CJ and I went to Manuels house to watch the fireworks. Kohala sister and her husband were there, but did not stay for the fireworks as they do not like to drive after dark. Topher deserves a special "thank you" for doing all the BBQing, with help from Anakam. I do appreciate his work. And as always too much food.

I do not know what is happening with our volcano. Things are slowing down. Is it the calm before the storm, or the end? Or is Pele just resting for the long run? The hole in the crater in the caldera just keeps getting larger.

The weather has been back and forth, rain and sun, but overall rather pleasant.

Manuel has done quite a bit of work on his house. He had a porch on the windward side of his house that is now enclosed with sliding windows. The porch was built on that side to take advantage of the great, great view, which we took advantage of last night.

Time for my Woody Woodpecker thing, "That's all folks". God bless and take care.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

Tata is the MAN! =)