Sunday, July 19, 2009

Here I am again.

Aloha: I am back in Hilo again today. Anakam got sick on the camping trip they went on last week. Well, whatever she had CJ got and was running a high fever yesterday. Topher took they to the ER yesterday (twice) and it seem they both have pneumonia. The magic potions work very well on CJ, not so good on Anakam. I have not been asked to come down tomorrow but we shall see.

I saw on the Internet that some car dealers in Kansas and Missouri are giving away American made AK-47 with the purchase of an American made truck. The dealer gives you a voucher that you take to the gun dealer and "presto" you are a real live red-neck.

This morning when I was taking the "old man" for a walk, a guy stopped me and it seemed that he was staying at the B&B on our road, went for an early walk and could not find his way back to the B&B. If he had walked about 50 more feet he would have seen it. When the County first put in the law to allow B&Bs , we would have quite a few people get lost at all times of the day and night. At one time we had a car drive in our road at 2a, the dogs go crazy, the driver had too much to drink and did not know where his B&B was. I told him to go to the store and call the owner on the pay phone and have them lead him to the rental. I had the chance to talk to the house owner a few months later and it seems that he had rented the house out and the renter was renting it out as a B&B. FYI; Your insurance does not cover third party rentals. If the third party burned the house down you are out of luck.

Volcano is as yesterday. The weather was wet when we left this morning. It is warn in Hilo. CJ is feeling a lot better and wants me to play "crash the cars" with him, I will close. God bless and be good.

3 comments:

kaiulani said...

So how is Anakam doing today?

hokusushi said...

Anakam here...I am doing a whole lot better. :). Just have a bad cough that's slowing going away. Fever is way down, but I am still in a daze from all the drugs I was/am on. I don't like being sick. :(

kaiulani said...

Better be careful. I had that last year remember? That and the flu times two. IT SUCKS and ITS DANGEROUS!