Thursday, July 16, 2009

Credit Cards

Aloha: I got a call from a guy I used to work for a million years ago, ("Tony"). It seems he just got burned, or should I say, his credit card got burned. Background: A few years ago I bought a pair of boots, via the Internet, from Bass Pro Shops. When I got the credit card bill there was also a charge from Wal-Mart online for about $300. After a long process the charge was removed and I got a new card. I had told "Tony" about it and warned him to be careful. Well, it seems that last month he bought some stuff from Bass Pro Shops online with his bank credit card and the bank called him because a bunch of charges at restaurants on the Mainland had been made on his card. Now he will have the same kind of fun I had, I think that Bass Pro Shops has a problem and I, for one, am not going to get anything from them online.

Anakam, Topher and CJ went camping early yesterday. They came by the house to "borrow" one of the dogs. It seems that a good time was had by all yesterday, but Anakam was not feeling well when she got up this morning so the trip was cut short. I hope she is not coming down with the flu as she has a meeting for a possible new job with the State next week.

The weather is beautiful. It started out a bit wet this morning but it is so nice now, I think I will be going for a walk to the PO when I finish this. The volcano report is SOS.

God bless and be good to each other.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

Support me as I walk in the fight against Cancer this Saturday at the Relay for Life in Hilo, Hawaii. Email me if you would like the link to my webpage to donate online. You can also get to the link by clicking on my blog (you must be a registered user to access my blog). Or you can email volcano vuvu and he can provide you with the link as well. Our team goal is $1000 and if anyone of you know my family history, you know that cancer has been a big problem and I hope that you can support me in my attempt to do my part. Thank you in advance for your support!!! ~Kaiulani~