Monday, July 6, 2009

Less than SOS?

Aloha: Can something be less than SOS? If so, than the volcano report is less than SOS. I was going to copy the report and paste it here, but when I was doing that some readers complained that it was "boring". I guess the collapse about a week ago did more then I thought.

When the wife got home from camping yesterday she brought me a bag of fish to clean. I tried to give it away to her brother and/or my daughters, but no takers. I guess I will have to clean them this afternoon. Can not let them go to waste! The truck came back a different color then it was when it went to South Point. It was dry and windy at SP so the truck came back a red, dust color. The girls had fun drawing pictures on the windows and sides. My wife took the big dogs and those old guys are still sleeping. Once they get home they curl up and sleep for a day or two. I think they were born in 1997 and are showing their age.

The weather today is great. There is no better place to live then Volcano.

I wonder if the PO found my package? I think I told about the PO lost it. They were going to call everyone who picked up a package last week to see if anybody got it. I was not expecting anything so maybe the mistake was in giving me the notice, and that there is no package for me. We shall see.

May God bless you all and may God bless America!

No comments: