Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My new follower?

Aloha: I am 99% sure I know who my new follower is. When I clicked on her icon there was no link to a blog so i was not able to read "all about it". I clicked on her "leave a message" button and, being technologically challenged, could not figure out how to do it (leave a message). The ball is now in her court.

I just had a visitor. He brought me my census papers. I will have to check them out and report on them later. My mom used to work for the census years and years ago. I wonder how these guys will make out in the area of the Big Island known for there ag products. (Pakalolo - Crazy Tobacco) These farmers do not like to have strangers driving around their area.

I do not have to sit this week. I will have to go down to Hilo this week to get some Niacin. I got a letter from a doctor I see every 5 years and he wants to look up my butt again. I think I will have a letter drawn up so he can certify that my head is not up there.

We got a little bit of rain last night, and it was rather gloomy this morning. It was cold enough (51) that I decided to make, what I call, Portuguese Brand Sausage soup. My wife does not like beans so the soup is bean soup without the beans. I think I asked this before and got no answer, but when did Portuguese become a brand? When I fill out the census questionnaire do I call myself a Portuguese brand human being? I have another question. If you are from Brazil are you Hispanic? Most of the people in South America speak a European language (Spanish or Portuguese), as do most of the people of North America (English or French). Is Brazil a part of Latin America? Or are they Portuguese brand Hispanics? Are the people of Mexico, Mexican brand Hispanics? Points to ponder.

The reports for the volcano area are, as usual, SOS.

That's it for today. God bless and take care.

2 comments:

melissa g. said...

if your new follower is the sister of your favorite 4th grade teacher and the daughter of faye then you might just be correct! :) i have no clue what im doing on here either if you could not tell. hope all is well send love to the family!

hokusushi said...

Father do you really have to let everyone know about the doctor wanting to look up your butt? LOL!!