Friday, March 5, 2010

Well played.

Aloha: The ball was in her court and she played it well. My new follower is indeed who I thought. (See comment on last post.) Question; do you have a blog? I could not find a link. I did not know that you could follow a blog without having one of your own. As I have said many times before; I am technologically challenged.

Because I am retired I have time to watch things like the Fox News Channel. They are live so at noon I am seeing into the future as they are 5 hours ahead of us. I am now "hooked" on the Glen Beck program. He is going over the history of the United States and the view of the founders and it is quite interesting. He does love his chalk board!

Today is a cool, beautiful day in "God's country". It is now 58 on the sunny side of the house, the trades are back so the air is clean. The volcano is doing its thing so all is SOS.

To whom it may concern; I am open to suggestions as to what I should write about. Just comment on the blog and I will try to address the issue. You all know that I am the worlds greatest authority on my own opinion and I am willing to share my wealth of knowledge. (If you are offended by that last sentence you are liberal: if you thought it was funny. you are conservative.)

May the Good Lord keep all of you in the palm of his right hand.

1 comment:

Photoimagesbyjoe said...

Write about the truth. There are those of us who still believe in it.