Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Sunday.......

Aloha: Another week has gone by. My favorite 4th grade teacher wrote two postings today. Last week I got an e-mail from her dad with a picture of a snow bunny that her mother has sculpted. I was reminded of that because my 4th grade teacher had pictures of her BBQ in the snow. Those posts were the first from the blogs I follow this month.

My wife finished teaching a course for first responders today. I had to play a role and let the students patch me up. Topher, Anakam and CJ were also victims along with Chief and Malama. Quite an interesting day.

Went to the skin doctor the other day. He said, "For a guy your age you have pretty good skin." My theory is that since I am a little more than pleasingly plump the wrinkles are all filled out therefore nice skin. I had gone to see him about 6 years ago so I asked how often I should get all my moles checked. I got the impression that there is no real guidelines so I guess when ever another mole starts doing funny things it will be time to get checked out again. I go back on Monday for a biopsy on some lumps I have had on my neck since high school. On Wednesday I go for a pre-screening for a colon thingy. On April 14 I will go to get the "procedure" done. They knock you out and then look to see if you have your head up your butt. I feel I have to get all this done before the rationing starts.

The weather has been great. The volcano SOS. We got 1.4 inches of rain this week so the water tank is overflowing. That's all for now. God bless and be good.

No comments: