Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I got another one.

Aloha: I got another follower. I have no idea who it is. When I clicked on the icon there was no link to a blog so I am not able to read or follow. I am still waiting for Joe to answer and/or open up there blog for me to look at. I know that the name of the father of two of my followers is Joe, but is it the same Joe???

We had a nice little rain last night; about half an inch. It is still wet today and a bit on the cool side. The volcano is SOS and all is well here in God's country.

In a move to trim the county budget, the mayor had decided to cut the funding of County Band. There is a petition on the internet to save the band and the e-mail has been going fast and furious. The band has been in existence for over 125 years. Why is it that the powers that be always want to cut teachers, police, fire, arts; rather that their over stuffed staffs. These "public servants" will not be satisfied till they suck all of us dry. I am getting to be, more and more, a supporter of the 9th and 10th amendments. The smaller the government the better off all of us would be.

That will have to be it for taday. God bless all of you.

No comments: