Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday report (again)

Aloha: One of the problems of being retired is that the usual measures of time no longer apply. Off today, work tomorrow; that sort of thing. Here it is, another Sunday, and I can not remember what happened to the past week.

On my last post I asked for ideas on what to write about. I got this response from Joe: Joe said...
"Write about the truth. There are those of us who still believe in it."
I clicked on word "Joe" to see if it would lead to a blog but no such luck. Everyone has their own opinion on what is true. What is the "true" religion? What is the "true" political system. What is "true" medicine. What is the truth? As you can see I need more input to determine just what "truth" we believe in.

I asked about how many gallons of water one inch of rain will produce on a one foot square of surface. I wanted to know so I could determine how much water I am collecting on my roof. Well, now I know! My roof is 1440 square feet and one inch of rain will give me 897.6 gallons of water. I am now patting myself on the back and giving me an "atta boy".

Today the weather is cloudy with some sun. We had 0.6 inches of rain this week. The volcano is just doing its thing and chugging along. All is SOS.

I will not be sitting this week. Maybe I will do some research on the differences between Demipublicans and Republicats. My mother used to say "six of one, half a dozen of the other".

God bless and be good to each other.

No comments: